Hi!
So, as you already know, I'm planning a wedding. There are only 4 months left!
I was very preoccupied when I first heard about the pandemic. The only question was - WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH MY WEDDING?
Recently, we received some information and I'm so relieved! We can have a 150 person wedding. Nothing better could happened. And,without the masks, what an awesome new! Even though we have to still have social distance - 2 meters, it will be funny to dance like that. ;p
The other thing I'm thinking about - how are we going to eat? All of us are going to be so far away? It's a big mystery to me.
The only this I can do now is to pray that the coronavirus won't come back in September and the situation get even better. :)
The one think I'm now doing it's thinking about decorations. I really don't know what to do with them. Do you have any ideas?
Baci,
Oliwia
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
środa, 8 kwietnia 2020
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz