Hi!
I'm living with my parents again. I haven't lived with them for 7 years. I have to say, it's a totally new experience!
When you live apart of your parents for many years, coming back to them can be difficult. They still treat you like a little child and at the same time want you to be adults.
You can see that on the one hand, they're happy that you're back, but on the other hand, there is a generation gap, so you don't agree in many aspects.
One of them is food. I'm eating in a completely different way than they are! I, for example, don't eat sandwiches. They love them and eat every day. I love pasta. They hate it, ecc.
The other one - the film we're going to watch. We like completely different types of movies!
But on the other hand, I must say it's really good to reconnect with them. We have our ups and downs, but at the end of the day I'm glad I can spent some more time with them. So coronavirus has its pluses. ;)
And what about you, have you come back to your family homes?
Baci,
Oliwia
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
środa, 15 kwietnia 2020
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz