Hi guys,
I'd like to tell you a little bit about my "getting fit plan" before my wedding.
I started thinking that I'd like to lose some weight two years before the wedding. My strategy was to start thinking about it in a serious way one year before the wedding.
So, in September 2019 I started running - slow running exactly. DIDN'T WORK
in January 2020 I bought a stationary bike. I liked it, but then Covid-19 come and I left my super new bike in Pozań.
at the beginning of May 2020 I fought - F*ck, there are not much time left. Girl, come one, do something with yourself.
So I started counting my calories. And voila! After a month I've lost 2 kg. Can you imagine? I eat what and when I want, I just can't eat, like, a lot.
So now, there are 4 months left, and, fingers crossed, we'll manage the aim.
Tell me, what works for you? Excercises or a diet?
Baci,
Oliwia
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
środa, 22 kwietnia 2020
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz