poniedziałek, 23 marca 2020

Staying home

Ciao, 

As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with you. 
First of all, I don't understand people who hates it. I LOVE IT. The only thing I'm missing is an ability to go for a walk, but it will change on Saturday, because I'm going to my parents' home which is in the middle of the forest so I finally will be able to take some walks. 
Second aspect that I like about this quarantine is that my fiance has come back from aboard and now he's with me. I love it too, especially that we hadn't had much time lately to spend together. 
Moreover I finally have some time to do other things different that just study and work. I'm able to read some books, watch some movies ecc. Funny fact - I watch much less TV series now, but in the other hand I read much more. The reason is probably the ability given by empik go to listen/read ebooks and audiobooks for free for two months. It's awesome! 
Hey, I even have time to write this blogs! 
But in the other hand, it's much harder to plan my work. I'm grateful for being able to work from home, because otherwise I'd have no money, but because of it I'M REALLY BUSY. I wake-up every day at 6:50 and work till 3 p.m. After work I have to study for university and before I realise it's already 8 p.m. I must say, it's difficult for me to organise my time so I would have time for everything. But I suppose it's difficult for everyone. :) 

And how are you? How are you dealing this new situation? Let me know! 

Baci, 
Oliwia 

2 komentarze:

  1. Are you an introvert by nature? It can make a difference. I miss the freedom and independence I've had so far. Now it's taken away from me.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. @kanna yes, I think I'm an introvert by nature. I just like staying home :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Being the youngest

Hello, I'd like to tell something you about my family.