Ciao,
as many of you might have noticed, Italy is (in Europe) the most affected by coronavirus. My heart goes to all of them, especially that every day they (for now) is ever worse.
But today I'd like to share with you some positive sides of this - everyday singing at 6 p.m. form the balconies. They sing the italian hymn and some national songs.
Here I post some videos that shows it:
https://www.palermotoday.it/attualita/coronavirus-quarto-flashmob-azzurro-video.html
https://tg24.sky.it/cronaca/2020/03/14/coronavirus-flash-mob-azzurro-video.html
http://www.ansa.it/sito/videogallery/italia/2020/03/14/coronavirus-anche-in-centro-a-roma-alle-18-suona-linno_dfb37b19-9866-468d-9828-d8bd3e6b8e9b.html
I think it's beautiful what they do and that can really make them stronger. Together (even if they can't be together like they usually do, spending time drinking espresso) they show us that even in the hard time, they can survive it and get up stronger.
Baci,
Oliwia
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
niedziela, 15 marca 2020
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz