Ciao,
This post won't be long, I just wanted to ask you how are you in those tough days? Are you staying home like you supposed to?
I'm staying in my apartment in Poznań. It's kind of funny, because I live in a studio flat, usually with my fiancé, but for last 3 months he's been living in Denmark. What's the funny part? Now, we are staying here in 4. 4 people in one small studio flat, for 2 weeks. My fiancé, his brother, his cougine and I. Can you imagine?
The story is short. They all work together in Denmark and they wanted to come back to Poland, so if they got sick they would be treated in polish hospitals. But in the same time they, here in Poland, all live with grandparents, so they don't want to infect them. So they decoded that staying in Poznań with my future husband and I would be an excellent idea.
So far we have day 3 and I'm having fun, they a little bit less. I think it's because I'm used to being alone and close at home (it's like a best time ever for me, I can lay all day in bed and don't feel bad about it) they like to move, be in the continuous movement. I can see they suffer, so I find them things to do, like cleaning and cooking. I think they might start hating me after this 14 days.
It's all for today. I wish you all to stay strong in this hard time.
Baci,
Oliwia
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz