Hello,
I'd like to tell something you about my family.
So, my family is really big. I think it's because my parents were old when they had me - they both were 40. Before I've come to the world they had 3 children - Agnieszka, Marcin and Kasia.
I'd like to start with the fact that Agniesia is the person who raised me. When I was born she had 18 years so she was treating me like her daugher. Marcin was never home, because she was at the boarding school. Kasia was 13 when I was born so the is the only one from my sibling that I treat like a real sister, although much older sister. :)
Why my family is so big? Because of the fact that I'm the youngest my sibling has already children. ADULT CHILDREN.
Agniesia has two daughters and one son and - Basia who is 19, Maja who is 16 and Igor who is 11. Marcin has one daughter and one son - Wiktorka who is 18 and Janek who is 15. Only Kasia is chilless.
During christmas there are 13 people around the table and I truly love it! There is no family atmosphere like ours. :)
In this photo: me, daddy, Maja, Kasia e Basia
My beloved sibling - me, Kasia, Marcin e Agniesia
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
środa, 13 maja 2020
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz