piątek, 27 marca 2020

Netflix and chill #4 - Brilliant friend

Ciao,

Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.

This one we will find not on a NETFLIX platform but on HBO GO.

The original name is L'amica Geniale and it's a TV series in base of the popular book od Elena Ferrante with the same name. Before starting watching this series I've read the book.

What's special about it? I like the TV series even more than the book! I know that it's weird, I'm surprised too. Firstly I wanted to get my master degree writing about the book, but now I think I'll focus more about the TV series and audiovisual translation.

Anyway, the show is about two friends - Elena and Lila, who live in a poverty in 50s' in Neapol. Both of them are very smart but only one is able to study more than just the primary school.

What I love about it? It's done in a really realistic way. Maybe because of that it's better that the book, we can see the Italy of this time and feel the climat. Also in the show the theme of neapolitan dialect if showed in the clearer way - we can hear it (at least people who speaks italian :) )

Here are some photos from the show:
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: genialna przyjaciółka nauczycielka
The teacher 
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: genialna przyjaciółka dziewczyny
The neighborhood 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: brilliant friend
Elena and Lila

2 komentarze:

  1. Do you always read books before watching a movie? :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. @kanna yes! And I have to say they are almost the same, which is awesome! BTW I think the film is better though. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Being the youngest

Hello, I'd like to tell something you about my family.