środa, 1 kwietnia 2020

Netflix and chill #5 - The big flower fight



Hello there! 

I just started a new TV series that I have to share with you! It's called THE BIG FLOWER FIGHT and I recommend it to everyone who is a plant lover just like me. :)



The show is about a fight between several couples about creating the best thing of flowers. The things that they create are incredible! They create the huge sculptures of flowers, depending on what the theme is about. For example the throne or a huge insect.

If you love plants, it's a show for you. I post some of those sculptures here for you.

The Big Flower Fight on Netflix Will Soothe Your Weary Soul
Lemur 

The Big Flower Fight season 1 review - a familiar concept but with ...
Insect 

6 Reasons You Must Watch Netflix's 'The Big Flower Fight'
                                                                          The dress


The things they do are outstanding! Don't believe me? See the show!

Baci,
Oliwia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Being the youngest

Hello, I'd like to tell something you about my family.