Ciao,
As you can see I'm trying to make up for my absence, so I prepared another theme for you - I'm feeling like this is my day today. :)
I would like to share with you my experience about zero waste and living in harmony with nature. As we all know - our planet is dying, so we should do all we can to help saving it - even small actions matter, you should always remember that.
My zero waste experienced started more or less 10 months ago when our italian teacher makes us watch a movie about the pollution on the oceans and how out everyday actions affect our planet. I must say, it touched me deeply - I remember sitting there with a plastic bottle of water and feeling extremely guilty about it. Ever since there's nothing that I care more about that having always with my my reusable bottle. :)
What we can do to go zero waste in few steps?
1. Don't use plastic bottles, of course! You can almost over drink the tap water, if no, there are always glass bottled water in the shops.
2. Recycle your trashs. It's really important, so those products can be reuse.
3. Change your habits. Today's life used us chose easier solutions - our word is full of one time products like single use pad, tampon, diapers, paper towels or cutlery. It's not worth it, trust me, you can find many sustainable product that in the long term perspective will cost you less money.
4. Remember to take a reusable bag with you when you go shopping, not only to the grocery but also clothes shopping.
5. Shop in seconhands. Not only cloths, everyting. Use apps like olx or allegro where you can find just what you need while someone wants to get rid of it.
As you can see getting zero waste is not that hard. If we all go zero waste together we can really save our planet!
Baci,
Oliwia
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
środa, 29 stycznia 2020
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz