środa, 29 stycznia 2020

Netflix and chill #2 - Glee

Ciao, 

Sorry for a long absence but my study life is not making it easy to be systematic. I promise I'll work with that. :)

So, today I would like to talk you about other show that I watch on Netflix. It's called "Glee" and even if it's not very smart or sophisticated it can teach us a very important lesson. The whole programme is taking place in american high-school and tells us a story about a group of teenagers that are not very popular and what connect them is that they are all joining a choir together. In their group is literally something "wrong" with anyone: we have a gay that everyone hates, an ex-popular cheerleader that got pregnant, a boy on the wheelchair and any others. What they have in common is that they all love to sing and that's what makes this show special - we have a concert in every episode. :) 

What I learned from that show is that everybody means something and even our little actions can hurt someone in that way that we could never suspect it would. It's shown how teenagers can be mean and hurt others even without knowing this. I think that everybody should be aware of damage they can cost just by being mean. Even if the show doesn't seem to be top-quality it's worth watching. 

Baci, 
Oliwia 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Being the youngest

Hello, I'd like to tell something you about my family.