Ciao again,
I'm coming back to you with another TV serial that I really enjoy watching. It's called "How to get away with a murder" and it tells us a story about an university professor of law. I started watching it because my sister was continuously telling me about this show and she was recommending it constantly.
The main character is called Annalise Keating, a great layer, who every year choses a group of students for an internship in her office. By accident a man is being killed and Annalise and her students are involved in this.
I must say, I wasn't convinced at first about this show. But over time it got better and better. The only problem for me it that THERE IS ALWAYS A MORDER in the background. Like, literally in every season a new person is killed. I took me 4 season to deal with it and understand that this is what this show is really about. But on the other hand, the motifs and how the suspense is handled - it's why I can't stop watching it after one episode and I always end up watching three or four at once.
The other coin, my personal one, of this serial is that I started to watch in english again. I was watching in this way before my matura exam (the best way to learn english by watching TV shows in english, checked and proven ;) ) and now I turned back to this and I'm really happy about it!
Baci,
Oliwia
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
środa, 29 stycznia 2020
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz