Ciao,
So I'm getting married and I've been planning my wedding for like a year and a half now, but let's be honest, a girl is planning it since the day she was born.
I'm with my partner six and a half year now and at the moment of the wedding we'll be together 7 years. Considering that we are both 23 at the moment, it's almost 1/3 of our life - crazy no? I always had everything planned in my head. After bachelor's degree getting married and during fifth year of collage getting pregnant. I know that I'm not very modern type of girl, what can I say, it's just who I am. All the plans "ruined" when I was after second year at the university and realised that there was only one year left. I felt like I can afford that stress - defense of my master and a wedding at the same year. So I thought: Hey, one year later it will be 2020, it will be so easy to remember and count how many years we are together, it's perfect!
So here I am, 8 months left to my big day and what can I say, What advices I have for future brides?
- Start planning this wedding 2 years before! You can choose whoever you want to work with, all DJ's, all ballroom have plenty of free dates. We started from the place we want to get married in and the music. There are two things you should start with and all the others services suit to this.
- Don't get too crazy. There's no possibility that everything is going to be perfect. Deal with it.
- Give your partner some assignment you don't really care about, but he can this way feel needed. let's face it - you probably are going yo do everything alone, but you know what? It's good, because you can get everything you want. I, for example, to make my fiance needed, assigned him to choose a car.
It's all for now, enjoy your big day and don't get to stressed.
Baci,
Oliwia
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
środa, 29 stycznia 2020
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz