sobota, 23 listopada 2019

Netflix and chill

Ciao,

Today I'd like to bring up the topic of tv series.
I'm going to present you the list of some of my favourite tv shows and describe it a little, so you can know it better. 
At first, please tell me - do you like watching TV series? Because I love it! I could spend all day long doing nothing more than just watching them. My favourite ones are: The big bang theory, How I met your mother, The crown, Anne with an E and Full house. I consider you all watching at least one series of my list.


Currently I'm watching an american tv serie named Dynasty. The show tells the story about the Carrington family, and it is a remake of the soap opera from the '90s of the same title. 
The main personage is Fallon Carrington played by Elizabeth Gillies, the daughter of rich owner of the firm - Carrington Atlantic.

Her dad - Blake Carrington, the person who cares only about the company and puts it always over the family (however we repeats a lot that the family is a company) 
Grant Show

Her stepmother - Cristal Carrington, the woman with a complicated history, the business woman who knows what she wants. 
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cristal carrington

Her brother - Steven Carrington, who doesn't mach this family - he cares more about word and planet more than about the fortune of the family. 
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania steven carrington

Than we have Michael Culhane - her lover and also her driver. Their relationship is very complicated, but they are attracted to each other. 
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania michael culhane

It's a remake of the TV series with the same title that was transmitted in the 90's. It was supposed to show to people how do rich people live and that they also have problems. 
I consider watching it to you, because it's funny, you can see many beautiful (and probably expensive) dresses and see what other people are dealing with. 

For today it's all. Thank you all for being here with me 馃榾
Baci, 
Oliwia

Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz

Being the youngest

Hello, I'd like to tell something you about my family.