Ciao,
As you can see in the title, this week we are also going to talk about BLW.
At the beginning I'd like to indicate the differences between normal eating and BLW eating.
As normal eating we consider feeding babies in that way that we know from our homes - I mean here mixing food and feeding babies using spoons by parents. Mum or dad here decide when, what and how much the baby eats. This way of feeding may cost us a lot of stress - there can be the situations when our kid is not hungry and we are making him eat. It all comes from our good intentions - we want him to eat a lot, so he won't be hungry.
At the other hand as BLW eating we consider, as you may remember, the fact that the baby is the boss here and he decide when he is ready to eat and what he wants to eat.
But how we will know that he is ready to eat and what he wants to eat you may ask? We should forget about the rule that the baby starts eating mush at the age of 6 months. The baby starts eating whenever two conditions are met - the baby needs to be able to sit on his one and we need to see that he wants to eat - he will be stretching out his hands to what we eat, he will look into our food with love and he will be trying to bite our sandwich.
Ok, but how do we serve the food to our children? It's also pretty easy. The baby need to get food cut into pieces big enough to get it into his hand, and in the same time small enough, so the baby will be able to grab it. We don't feed the baby. He is feeding himself.
I suppose the majority of us heard the sentence - don't play with food, it's not a toy! So today I'd like to prove it wrong. For children - the food is a toy. They will play with it anyway, sooner or later. The truth is the sooner we give them solid food, the sooner they'll stop playing with it. They need to get to know the structure, the color, the smell and the taste of different kinds of food. It takes time to work out what is what and how to use it.
So for today it's all. We learned what normal eating and BLW eating is, when baby is ready to start getting solid food and how to serve it to him. I hope you all enjoyed learning it with me.
Baci, Oliwia
All my knowledge I possess thanks to Angelika Talaga, known as Godmother.
Hi, I'm Oliwia and I'd like to tell you all a little bit about children. Let's get started!
poniedziałek, 11 listopada 2019
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ciao, This post it's not going to be long, because I'm coming to you only with a curiosity. Lately, we were made to write an ess...
-
Ciao, Today I'd like to present to you another TV series that I lately enjoy watching - Brilliant friend.
-
Ciao, As you all know we are forced now to stay at home. I obviously do it too, but I have some thoughts that I'd like to share with...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz