Ciao,
It's my first post here so at the beginning I'd like to tell you something about me.
I'm a student of an Italian philology and I'm crazy about kids. Despite the fact that I want to have kids in the future, I don't have ones now - maybe that's a reason why I love them so much. 😋
Anyway, I'm interested in raising children and, considering the fact that I'd love to be a teacher in the future, I also take an interest in innovative methods of teaching.
I'm going to focus mostly on that matter in my blog.
From time to time it might happen that I will have some exciting news to share or something curious to say, so don't be surprised when I suddenly change the subject into watching TV series, planning a wedding or knitting.
In conclusion, I hope that we will all enjoy this blogging journey, that we will have fun of this and furthermore, that you will enjoy the topics that I'm going to share with you in the coming weeks.
See you next week!
Baci, Oliwia
![]() |
| https://st3.depositphotos.com/4428871/15796/v/1600/depositphotos_157969006-stock-illustration-ciao-hello-greeting-in-italian.jpg |

You are a precious exception, then. Very few students are interested in teaching, unfortunately. I'll read what you have to say with interest :)
OdpowiedzUsuń