Almost all of my friends already know that story, so I thought that I can share it with you too.
Few fact you need to know about me before I start that story:
- I'm a Christmas lover. If I could I would start celebrating it already at the beginning of November (I don't do it, only because my boyfriend is stopping me).
- I rent a small studio flat here in Poznań, I spent Christmas with my family in Masuria.
- I can't imagine not having a BIG christmas tree here in Poznań, because if I don't have one, I don't feel the magic of Christmas.
- I don't live in the center of Poznań.
- I don't have a car.
The story take place 3 years ago in cold, snowy December, right before Christmas. As every year, the RMF radio was giving for free christmas trees. I, as a poor student, of course hasn't have enough money to buy one, because they are extremely expensive, and and obviously I couldn't imagine having a fake one at home (my dad is a forester, so I'm used to real trees).
The giving away started at 10, I skipped classes, I was there at 8, because I waned the most beautiful and the bigger one. (Now, 3 years later, I would say that going there before 10 doesn't have any sens. You stay in the queue for 2 hours doing nothing, it's very cold and you simply get very bored. They have so many trees that without any problem even at 11 you'll get one. Furthermore, the queue is moving, so the time goes by faster, at 10 music starts playing, there are hosts and it's less boring.) About 10:30 or 11 I get my tree.
It was the most beautiful, and the biggest tree I've ever had!
And that's when the problem begins. How do I get home? I have 30 minutes by tram, with at least 2 changes.
My first though - UBER. When he arrived I saw a man in a little fiat 500, just like that:
That's no way my tree is going to fit in this car! The driver said that he would love to take me home, but there's no way the tree would go with us.
Ok, my second though - tram. (it's worth mentioning that I was living in Poznań for only 3 months) I went straight to the nearest tram stop I saw. When I get there and some tram has arrived I only asked a lady standing next to me if it goes to Fredry and she said that is does (what a lier...). I ended up at the roundabout Kaponiera (who lives in Poznań knows what it means), I lost myself there 3 times (I just want to remind you I was taking with me all the time a tree that was bigger than me) and after an hour I finally get home.
Next year I took my boyfriend with me, so he could help me, but because of him I ended up with a small tree.
I now present you, Her Majesty, the Christmas tree.
Baci,
Oliwia
Oliwia
P.S. The tree was too big for the tree holder so couple of times she fell down during the night.


Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz